1. Any person of legal age can use the kwork.com service. To create or order a kwork, you must register with an email address or with a social network account (Facebook).
2. Only one account is allowed per person. Administration reserves the right to delete duplicate accounts.
3. Upon registration, users select a login ID, which immediately becomes visible to all users of the website. The login ID can contain Latin characters, digits and symbols - and _. It is prohibited to use swear words, translations, and language deemed offensive to individuals as well as system and reserved words as logins. Administration reserves the right to change such login IDs.
4. All users are responsible for the information they post (texts, illustrations, videos, etc.). Upon registering on the Kwork website, users confirm that they understand their responsibility and guarantee the reimbursement of expenses incurred by the service in case of copyright holders’ claims against kwork.com.
5. Profanity, rudeness, unauthorised advertising, posting information and materials that negatively affect the image of the Kwork website are prohibited. Materials containing threats and insults, violating the rights of citizens to privacy, having the character of obscenity, infringing honor and dignity, rights and lawful interests of others, promoting or containing incitement to religious, racial or ethnic hatred, containing attempts to incite hatred or incitement to violence, as well as any materials that violate any laws (including copyright) are also prohibited. It is forbidden to discuss payment conditions at Kwork. In case of any violation, the user is deemed responsible. The administration reserves the right to remove any content that violates any of its policies or any law, as well as to ban or delete the user.
6. If there is a suspicion that a user account has been hacked, is used to send spam, or is involved in other suspicious activity, the Kwork website administration reserves the right to block such an account until the resolution of such issues.
7. Disputed transactions/cases, including financial matters, are resolved by sending email messages or upon user’s request to the Kwork website’s Support Team. The team will make determinations on such cases based on the Kwork website’s rules; however, if any existing rule does not cover the issue, then, the Kwork website’s administration will be approached to decide on a case-by-case basis.
8. The users of Kwork agree not to disclose the information that they obtain while being logged into account within the system to perform routine services. This information includes, but is not limited to the specifications and terms of kwork orders, personal message exchanges with other users and the Kwork administration, etc. There are only a few exceptions to this rule: the users have the right to publish information on their earnings in the system, their kworks, and other data/information regarding their accounts, if such information/data is not related to/does not allude to information about other users (e.g., information on other users’ orders, personal messages, etc.).
9. If the sellers are active on the website and receive regular income through offering services and fulfilling orders on kwork.com, they must regulate their relations with state authorities themselves, i.e.: obtain a patent (if needed), pay mandatory taxes/fees promptly, etc.
10. Kwork website users do not have the right to use low-quality advertising methods to promote the referral link, copy the Kwork website in whole or in part, or use the design or brand of the Kwork website to mislead others. More information: Referral program rules.
11. Use of personal data by Kwork website: Upon registering on the Kwork website, the users agree that their personal data will be submitted, stored and processed; they agree to receive information, including email newsletters from Kwork. Kwork is able to collect, store and process users’ information (cookies, data, identifiers) if it is necessary to ensure successful website operation, effective implementation of the referral program, and for promotion purposes. The Kwork website collects data on visitors using Google Analytics. All users’ information is stored on secured servers; it is not provided to third parties, except when needed to be provided to ensure the effective operation of the Kwork website, for marketing purposes, and when required by law. At any time, you can turn off cookies in your browser settings. Note that in this case some of the Kwork services will become unavailable to you.
12. Users may not sell, buy, gift or share their Kwork accounts.
1. kwork.com Internet project is a platform for placing advertisements for freelance services and coordinating their execution and delivery.
2. One unit of such service is called a kwork. The seller can include any amount and scope of service(s) in this unit that he/she is willing to perform for a fixed price of $10.
2.1. A kwork is a virtual service/set of services that are performed online. All kworks are divided into categories and subcategories, that can be searched conveniently on the Kwork website.
2.2. A kwork is created by the seller with his/her account. To create a kwork, you must complete the form on the page for a kwork creation.
2.3. All kworks are placed on the website for free.
2.4. Every kwork is sent for moderation and becomes available on the list of kworks only after successful moderation. The moderator reserves the right to modify or delete kworks if they are found to violate Kwork website rules.
2.5. A seller can, by logging on to his/her account, temporarily suspend the display of any of his/her kwork(s) if the seller thinks the service is no longer relevant and/or cannot be temporarily performed.
2.6. A seller can also add extra options to any of his/her kwork(s), indicating the price of each option for the buyer.
3. Every user of the Kwork website can be a seller and a buyer simultaneously.
3.1. A seller is a user of the Kwork service that makes offers of services (kworks) at a fixed price of $10. Sellers create kworks themselves and post them on the Kwork website, where such offers become freely accessible to all. Any buyer who needs services offered in any kwork can then place an order for that kwork, which the seller of that kwork receives and then fulfils.
3.2. A buyer is a user of the Kwork service who orders kwork(s). Buyers select the service(s) they require from those that are available on the Kwork website, pay for them and send the materials/information required by the seller for the fulfillment of that order. Also, the buyers come to an agreement about the terms and conditions of the order, including the lead time, with the sellers. After that, buyers receive the product of their fulfilled order from the seller within the pre-defined lead time.
4. All interactions between sellers and buyers (order, payment, order discussion, acceptance of the performed service, etc.) are made through the Kwork website interface.
4.1. To place an order, a buyer should select the kwork that match the buyer’s need(s), choose extra options (if they are available and required), and then click «Order».
4.2. Payment for fulfilled orders is made using the basic and bonus account balance of the buyer. Account balances are credited by using credit/debit cards. Out of this payment, a commission is also paid to the Kwork website. Information about such commission is available on the Payment page.
4.3. Payments made by a buyer at the time of the order placement are not transferred to the seller until the satisfactory fulfillment of such an order.
4.4. At the satisfactory fulfillment of an order, the seller receives the payment in an amount that is equal to the order price minus the commission fee of 20%
4.5. Withdrawal of funds from the account balance is made upon the seller’s request. It is possible to withdraw funds from Visa and Master card. Information on the commission fee and terms and limitations of withdrawal are available on the balance page. Usually, withdrawals are made on Mondays and Thursdays. There may be delays in withdrawals on holidays and weekends. Funds transferred to the account balance from a credit/debit card can be withdrawn one month after they were added to your account balance.
4.6. Both the sellers and the buyers have the right to cancel any order, specifying their reason(s) for cancellation. Upon confirmation of cancellation, the payment will be refunded to the buyer. In case of order cancellation due to delay by the seller, funds will be returned to the buyer immediately without confirmation from the seller.
4.7. The seller renders services to the buyer independently and bears full responsibility for performance and/or non-performance of work on the ordered kwork.
4.8. If the order is not fulfilled or does not comply with the description of the service specified in the kwork the buyer has the right to send the delivered order back for rework to allow the seller to modify the work and re-submit for buyer’s approval.
4.9. Any disputes and disagreements between the seller and the buyer are resolved through negotiations or with the assistance of a Support Team specialist. If the negotiations are unsuccessful, the buyer or the seller has the right to submit the dispute for arbitration.
4.10. Users are not allowed to offer and/or force to pay for the order outside the Kwork website because Kwork cannot secure the transaction and it might suffer reputational losses. In case of such violations, the website administration reserves the right to deactivate the seller’s account.
5. Every seller has his/her rating and professional competence level.
5.1. Upon order fulfillment, if there is any dispute, that has not been resolved through arbitration, the buyer can still leave feedback about the seller. The buyer’s feedback can be edited or deleted by the Kwork website administration if it is not related to a specific work of the seller for that buyer or if it is not related to the specific kwork for which order was made, is controversial, contains false information, is obscene or contains rude expressions, or is in any way violative of the website rules. The amount of positive and negative feedback influences the seller’s rating. The seller’s rating is displayed in the form of stars and is designed to rate the seller’s competence by the buyer.
5.2. The seller’s refusal to fulfill an order without good reason negatively influences his rating. Multiple consecutive refusals or ignoring the order (no reaction from the seller to the order that results in automatic cancellation of the order by the system) can cause suspension of the seller’s kwork displays.
5.3. The quantity and quality of completed orders affect the user's level. Novice sellers have the level of Newbie. After successful completion of 10 orders, subject to not more than 10 % negative feedback and unsuccessful orders, the seller is assigned an Advanced rating. After 50 successfully executed orders, less than 8 % negative feedback and unsuccessfully executed orders the sellers advances to Professional level.
5.4. The Top Rated designation is awarded to a kwork if it has fulfilled at least 20 orders, and if the seller has received the maximum possible rating from buyers (no negative feedback, very few orders with no feedback, no delayed orders and no order cancellations without good reasons).
6. Dispute settlement (transactions arbitration).
6.1. If a buyer and a seller cannot settle a dispute on their own they may submit the dispute for arbitration.
6.2. To submit a dispute for arbitration, please click arbitration link under Help, indicate the category section, and fill out the form. This link appears in the order status as “Сhecking.” You can also apply for arbitration by sending an application in any form through feedback, online chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org marked "For Arbitration." The application should contain the applicant’s login ID, login ID of the other party in the dispute, number of disputed orders and facts supporting your position.
6.3. The application is forwarded to kwork.com arbitration specialists for examination and dispute resolution. The arbitration period may take up to three business days.
6.4. The arbitrators examine the information and the messages related to the order and then may request (if necessary) opinions of both parties. The arbitrators search for objective information on similar services and compare it with the publicly available sources.
6.5. The arbitrators do not evaluate the creative side of the order fulfillment but whether the work has been performed in accordance with order conditions (service description and requirements discussed in message exchanges), work quality from an objective point of view, and compliance with the Kwork website rules.
6.6. If there is conflicting information from the buyer and the seller about an ordered kwork, then the information in the scope, description and title fields of the kwork will be held as the standard and true information (provided that full and detailed information is presented in different fields of the kwork).
6.7. If the seller performs the service but the buyer has no opportunity to check it (there is no report or final work result), the order will not be considered fulfilled.
6.8. The buyer has the right to leave feedback to the order, where the decision was made through arbitration in all cases, even if the decision was made in favor of the seller. Exceptions are cases where the customer's requirements exceed the order quantity.
The rules and conditions of service are available on the website and may be changed by kwork.com administration without notice.