1. Any person of legal age can use the kwork.com services. To create or order a kwork, you must register with a valid email address or a social media account (Facebook).
2. Only one account is allowed per person. Kwork reserves the right to delete duplicate accounts.
3. Upon registration, you must select a valid login ID, which immediately becomes visible to all website users. Login IDs can include Latin characters, numeric characters and special characters (hyphen and underscore symbols). Login IDs must not include certain reserved words, swear words, translations or language deemed offensive to individuals or groups. Kwork reserves the right to change login IDs that violate this rule.
4. As a user, you are responsible for the information you post (texts, illustrations, videos, etc.). Upon registering on the Kwork website, you must confirm that you understand your responsibility and guarantee to reimburse any expenses incurred by the service in case copyright holders make claims against kwork.com.
5. Profanity, vulgarity, unauthorized advertising, as well as posting information and materials that negatively affect Kwork website's image are prohibited. Materials that contain threats and insults violate individuals' right to privacy, content that is obscene in nature, that insults or demeans, that infringes the rights and lawful interests of others, that promotes or incites religious, racial, or ethnic hatred, or attempts to incite hatred or violence, as well as any materials that violate any laws (including copyright) are strictly prohibited. The user is responsible for any such violation. The list of unsupported services on Kwork. Kwork reserves the right to remove content that violates any of its policies or laws.
6. Kwork reserves the right to remove any material (requests, kworks, reviews, comments), as well as freeze or delete the user without providing an explanation. In case of suspected unauthorized access, spam, or other suspicious activity on your account, Kwork has the right to freeze the account and funds withdrawal until the account is deemed to be safe again.
7. Disputed transactions and issues, including financial matters, can be resolved via email or by submitting a request to the Support Team. The Support Team will analyze the issue and apply the necessary rules. If no rule exists to settle the question at hand, the decision will be made on a case-by-case basis.
8. You agree not to disclose the information you obtain while being logged into a Kwork account. This information includes but is not limited to: the specifications and terms of orders, personal correspondence with other users and Kwork management, etc. This rule has only a few exceptions: users may publish data about their Kwork earnings, their kworks, and other data regarding their accounts if that information is not related to or does not mention other users (e.g., information about other users' orders, personal messages, etc.).
9. Active sellers on the website who earn an income by offering services and fulfilling orders on kwork.com must manage their relations with government authorities, i.e., they are responsible for obtaining a license (if needed), for all tax liability associated with payments received from buyers, for managing their taxes etc.
10. Kwork website users do not have the right to use unethical or disreputable advertising methods to promote affiliate links, copy the Kwork website in whole or in part, or use the design or brand of the Kwork website to mislead others. For more information, see Affiliate Program Rules.
11. Kwork's use of personal data: Upon registering on the Kwork website, you agree to have your personal data stored and processed and to receive information from Kwork, including email newsletters. Kwork can collect, store and process user data (cookies, data, identifiers) as needed to operate the website, to effectively implement the affiliate program, and for promotional purposes. The Kwork website uses Google Analytics to collect data on visitors. All user data is stored on secure servers; it is not provided to third parties, except when needed to support the operation of the Kwork website, for marketing purposes, and when required by law. Users can disable cookies in their browser settings at any time. Note that disabling cookies may cause some Kwork services to become unavailable.
12. You may not sell, buy, gift, or share your Kwork account.
1. Kwork.com is an online platform where enterprises and individuals connect to conduct business through ad placement and freelance services, coordination, execution, and delivery of those services.
2. One unit of service is called "kwork." Sellers can specify the volume and scope of services they are willing to perform for the fixed unit price of $10. This is the cost of one kwork.
2.1. A kwork is a virtual service or set of services performed online. Each kwork is divided into categories and subcategories. Users can search them conveniently on the Kwork website.
2.2. A seller creates a kwork with their account. To create a kwork, you must complete the form on the kwork creation page.
2.3. All kworks are published on the website for free.
2.4. Each submitted kwork must be approved by a moderator before it can be included in the list of available kworks. If a kwork violates Kwork.com website rules, the moderator reserves the right to modify or delete said kwork.
2.5. After logging in to the website, a seller can suspend (hide) any of their kworks if the service is no longer relevant and/or cannot temporarily be performed.
2.6. Sellers can also add extra options to any of their kworks, indicating each option's price.
3. Each Kwork website user can be a seller and a buyer simultaneously.
3.1. A seller is a Kwork website user that offers services (kworks) at a fixed price of $10. Sellers create kworks themselves and post them on the Kwork website, where these offers become publicly accessible to all users. Any buyer who needs the services offered in any kwork can place an order for that kwork. The seller then receives the request and fulfills the order.
3.2. A buyer is a Kwork website user who orders kworks. A buyer selects the services they require from those available on the Kwork website. They pay for the services and send the materials and information required by the seller to fulfill their order. A buyer also negotiates all the conditions with a seller. A buyer will then receive their fulfilled order from the seller.
4. All seller-buyer interactions (order, payment, negotiation of terms, acceptance of the performed service, etc.) happen on the Kwork website.
4.1. To place an order, a buyer selects a suitable kwork, chooses any extra options (if available and required), and then clicks on "Order."
4.2. Fulfilled orders are paid by using the buyer's main and bonus balances. Account balance is credited using credit and/or debit cards or PayPal. Payment system takes a fee from this transaction. Information about payment system's service fee is available on the Payment page.
4.3. All orders are processed via secure transaction. All paid funds are placed in an escrow account and transferred to the seller only after the work is completed. Placing any other type of order is not possible on Kwork. It is prohibited to perform unpaid (test) tasks and conduct transactions outside the order's framework. Violations will result in your account being penalized and/or frozen.
4.4. The seller receives a sum equal to the total order value minus Kwork's service fee. The service fee rate is calculated individually for each order. It varies based on the total revenue between a buyer and seller. The higher the revenue, the lower the service fee will be in subsequent transactions: revenue up to $500: 20% service fee; from $501 to $5,000: 12% service fee; over $5,001: 7.5% service fee.
4.5. Funds are withdrawn from the account balance at the seller's request. Funds may be transferred to Visa and Mastercard cards. The account balance page contains information about the fee and the terms and limitations of withdrawals. Withdrawals are usually executed on Mondays and Thursdays. Withdrawals may be delayed on holidays and weekends. Funds transferred to your account balance from a credit/debit card can be withdrawn 1 month after they are added to your account balance.
4.6. Both the seller and the buyer have the right to cancel any order by providing a valid reason for cancellation. Once the cancellation is confirmed, the payment will be refunded to the buyer. If an order is canceled due to delay, the funds will be returned to the buyer immediately without the need for confirmation from the seller.
4.7. By activating a kwork for sale, the seller agrees to carry out all necessary services for all orders of the kwork. The seller does not have the right to refuse to sell an active kwork if the buyer fulfills all the kwork's requirements. The seller provides their services to the buyer independently and bears full responsibility for the completion or non-completion of work on all kwork orders. It is prohibited to divide a single order for the same service into several (i.e., making duplicate orders) in order to artificially increase the total number of orders. In such cases, Kwork reserves the right to penalize kworks and/or the user's account.
4.8. If the order is not fulfilled or does not comply with the description of the service specified in the kwork, the buyer has the right to return the delivered order for revision to allow the seller to modify the work and re-submit it for the buyer's approval.
4.9. Any disputes and disagreements between the seller and the buyer are resolved through negotiations or a Support Team specialist's assistance. If negotiations are unsuccessful, the buyer or the seller has the right to submit the dispute for arbitration.
4.10. To protect the privacy of our Kwork customers, all data is stored anonymously. Request and provision of contact information (including name, surname, email address, mobile number, social media profile, etc.), as well as agreeing to communicate outside Kwork, is not allowed. Violation of these rules may lead to a lower kwork ranking, as well as the revocation of connects for a period of time up to one (1) year.
4.10.1 An exception will be made for the exchange of contact information if this is necessary to complete the order. For instance: email address from AdSense to set up advertising campaigns; links to social media accounts with the aim of promoting it; Skype ID for consultancy services; etc. The seller must indicate the need for certain data in advance in the kwork description or when replying to a buyer's request.
4.11. Any exchange of information and/or files for the fulfillment of the orders must take place within Kwork.
4.12. The discussion of Kwork's service fee in correspondence between the buyer and the seller typically occurs to conduct a transaction outside of Kwork. Therefore, discussing Kwork's service fee rates is prohibited and may lead to a decrease in a kwork's rating, as well as the revocation of connects for a period of time up to one (1) year.
4.13. All intellectual property rights developed over the course of an order pass to the buyer after the successful completion and payment of the order unless an alternate agreement is reached between the buyer and seller. The buyer will be considered the copyright owner. If intellectual property involves elements subject to licensing, the seller is obliged to transfer the license or, if applicable, provide the buyer with a reasonable warning regarding the need for the additional acquisition of a relevant license.
4.14. The seller agrees that any and all non-public information received from the buyer is confidential and should not be transferred or used for any purpose other than fulfilling the order itself.
4.15. Files provided in correspondence and the order form are stored on Kwork for six (6) months, after which they are deleted. Files from paid orders that the seller attached to the final submission of an order will be kept.
4.16. If an order is resolved such that the seller does not receive payment (for example, the order was canceled due to the fault of one of the parties, by arbitration, or as a result of other circumstances), the buyer does not have the right to use any materials that were provided by the seller in full or in part. Violations will result in the buyer’s account being penalized and/or frozen.
4.17. In specific cases Kwork reserves the right to hide work from the user's portfolio at its sole discretion.
4.18. The seller is prohibited from misleading the buyer regarding the service(s) they provide. For example, Google PageSpeed cloaking is prohibited in site acceleration kworks. Violations will result in penalties and/or the indefinite freezing of the offending kwork and/or account.
5. Each seller has their own rating and level.
5.1. Once an order is fulfilled, the buyer can leave feedback about the seller. The buyer's review and seller's response to review can be edited or deleted by Kwork at its sole discretion. Positive and negative feedback influences the seller's rating. The seller's rating is displayed in the form of stars. It represents the opinion of buyers on the competence of a seller. Utilizing rating influence methods that go against Kwork's rules (for example, boosting one's rating due to agreements between users) is prohibited. In the case a user is found to be engaging in such activities, Kwork will apply penalties to their account.
5.2. Refusing to fulfill an order without a valid reason influences a seller's rating negatively. A seller's kworks may be suspended (hidden) due to multiple consecutive refusals or ignored orders (the system automatically cancels orders that receive no response from the seller).
5.3. The quantity and quality of completed orders affect the level of a user. New sellers start at a "Newbie" level. After completing 10 orders with no more than 10% negative feedback and unsuccessful orders, a seller moves to the "Advanced" level. After fulfilling 50 orders with less than 8% negative feedback and unsuccessful orders, a seller advances to the "Professional" level.
5.4. A kwork must have at least eight completed orders to receive the Kwork's Choice badge. The following rating requirements must also be met: Reviews should be greater than 63%, Conversion should be greater than 50%, and Reliability should be greater than 95%. Furthermore, you must maintain a 90% or higher response rate to buyer inquiries in the past 6 months.
5.5. Any seller can ask a buyer to rate an order. Asking a buyer to leave positive feedback on a completed order is prohibited.
6. Dispute settlement (arbitration).
6.1. If buyer and seller cannot settle a dispute on their own, they may submit the dispute for arbitration.
6.2. To submit a dispute for arbitration, please click the arbitration link under Help, indicate the relevant category, and fill out the form. This link appears when the order status is "Waiting for approval". You can also request arbitration by sending an application form through the feedback form, online chat, or by sending an email to email@example.com marked "For Arbitration." The application should contain the applicant's login ID, login ID of the other party in the dispute, number of disputed orders, and facts supporting your position.
6.3. The application will be forwarded to a competent Kwork employee (the arbitrator) to evaluate and resolve the dispute. A decision will be reached within 3 business days; however, this time period may be extended in exceptionally challenging circumstances.
6.4. The arbitrators examine information and messages related to the order and then request the opinion of both parties involved (if necessary). The arbitrator will search for objective information on similar services and compare it with publicly available sources.
6.5. The arbitrators will evaluate whether the work was performed according to the order conditions (service description and requirements discussed in correspondence), objective work quality, and compliance with Kwork website rules.
6.6. Arbitrators do not evaluate the completed order's creative component (lines, fonts, writing style, etc.). Exception: the work objectively does not correspond to the standards of the seller's portfolio.
6.7. An order is considered complete when the seller has completed the work according to the service's description and scope.
6.7.1. Sellers must remove any inconsistencies on their kwork's page as soon as they are identified. In the event of an inconsistency involving a kwork’s scope, deadline (delivery time), or price, the information indicated in the respective dedicated field shall prevail and take precedence over all else. For example, if a seller writes in their kwork’s description that the scope of their kwork is 1,000 words but indicate 2,000 words in the dedicated Scope of 1 kwork field, then the true scope of one kwork is considered 2,000 words. All other disputes or conflicts arising from such inconsistencies or discrepancies shall be resolved in the favor of the buyer.
6.7.2. If the buyer's assignment differs in description and scope from the service described by the seller and the seller accepted the order, priority is given to the buyer's assignment. Assignments can be given over correspondence before an order is placed, as well as when ordering a kwork.
6.7.3. All additional work completed beyond the original agreement's scope is done at the seller's sole discretion and may require additional payment as agreed upon with the buyer. This does not apply to the correction and/or revision of errors on the initial assignment.
6.7.4. In services regarding the attraction of subscribers/friends/viewers on social media, a small percentage of unsubscriptions is permitted within a period of one month after ordering. If the seller has not explicitly indicated this unsubscription percentage, it is considered to be no more than 5%.
6.8. If objective and measurable indicators of completed work are found to be poor (i.e., frequent errors, slow code, etc.), the order is considered incomplete.
6.9. When working on an order, the seller should never take action that could hurt the buyer. For example, the seller should not make edits or upload files that would harm the site or the said site users while working with site accesses. If the buyer is found to have been hurt by the seller, the arbitrator will cancel the order, and the seller's account will be penalized and/or frozen.
6.10. If the seller performs a service, but the buyer has no opportunity to check it (there is no report or final work product), the order will be considered unfulfilled.
6.11. In case severe violations of the rules in the order occur (e.g. order of services not supported by Kwork, a fake or suspicious order), the arbitrator has the right to cancel the order and apply sanctions to both parties. Funds for such an order will be removed from the seller's balance and returned to the buyer, regardless of the order's time and the destination of the funds on the seller's balance.
6.12. If the seller and the buyer have come to a mutual agreement regarding partial payment for the order, the Kwork's arbitration staff will decide based on the wishes of both parties and the rules of service.
6.13. The buyer always has the right to leave feedback about an order settled through arbitration, even if arbitration is decided in favor of the seller. The exception to this rule is when the buyer expands the order requirements beyond the initial scope of services.
The rules and terms of service are available on the website and may be changed by Kwork management without notice.