1. Any person of legal age can use the kwork.com service. In order to create or order a Kwork offer, you must register with an email address or with a social network account (Facebook).
2. Only one account is allowed per person. Administration reserves the right to delete duplicate accounts.
3. 3. Upon registration, users select a login ID, which immediately becomes visible to all users of the website. The login ID can contain Latin characters, digits and symbols - and _. It is prohibited to use swear words, translations, and language deemed offensive to individuals as well as system and reserved words as logins. Administration reserves the right to change such login IDs.
4. All users are responsible for the information they post (texts, illustrations, videos, etc.). Upon registering on the Kwork website, users confirm that they understand their responsibility and guarantee the reimbursement of expenses incurred by the service in case of copyright holders’ claims against kwork.com.
5. Profanity, rudeness, unauthorized advertising, posting information and materials that negatively affect the image of the Kwork website are prohibited. Materials containing threats and insults, violating the rights of citizens to privacy, having the character of obscenity, infringing honor and dignity, rights and lawful interests of others, promoting or containing incitement to religious, racial or ethnic hatred, containing attempts to incite hatred or incitement to violence, as well as any materials that violate any laws (including copyright) are also prohibited. It is forbidden to discuss payment conditions at Kwork. In case of any violation, the user is deemed responsible. The administration reserves the right to remove any content that violates any of its policies or any law, as well as to ban or delete the user.
6. If there is suspicion that a user account has been hacked, is used to send spam, or is involved in, the Kwork website administration reserves the right to block such an account until the resolution of such issues.
7. Disputed transactions/cases, including financial matters, are resolved by sending email messages, upon user’s request to the Kwork website’s Support Team. The team will make determinations on such cases based on the Kwork website’s rules. However, if the issue is not covered by any existing rule(), then, the Kwork website’s administration will be approached to make the decision on a case-by-case basis.
8. The users of Kwork agree to not disclose the information which they obtain while being logged into your personal account within the system to perform your services. This information includes, but is not limited to the specifications and terms of Kwork orders, personal message exchanges with other users and the Kwork administration, etc. There are only a few exceptions to this rule, i.e., the users have the right to publish information on their earnings in the system, their own Kwork offers, and other data/information regarding their personal accounts, if and only if such information/data is not related to/does not allude to information about other users (e.g., information on other users’ orders, personal messages, etc.).
9. If the sellers are active on the website and receive regular income through offering services and fulfilling orders on kwork.com, they must regulate their relations with state authorities themselves, i.e. obtain patent (if needed), pay mandatory taxes/fees in a timely manner, etc.
10. Kwork website users do not have the right to use low-quality advertising methods to promote the referral link, copy the Kwork website in whole or in part, or use the design or brand of the Kwork website in order to mislead others. More information: Referral program rules.
11. Use of personal data by Kwork website: Upon registering on the Kwork website, the users agree that their personal data will be submitted, stored and processed; and agree to receive information, including email newsletters from Kwork. Kwork is able to collect, store and process users’ information (cookies, data, identifiers), if it is necessary to ensure successful website operation, effective implementation of the referral program, and for promotion purposes. The Kwork website collects data on visitors using Google Analytics. All users’ information is stored on secured servers; it is not provided to third parties, except when needed to be provided to ensure effective operation of the Kwork website, for marketing purposes, and when required by the law. At any time, you can turn off cookies in your browser settings. Note that in this case some of the Kwork services will become unavailable to you.
1. kwork.com Internet project is a platform for placing advertisements of freelance services and coordinating their execution and delivery.
2. One unit of such service is called a Kwork offer. The seller can include any amount and scope of service(s) in this unit which he/she is willing to perform for a fixed price of $10.
2.1. A Kwork offer– is a virtual service/set of services that are performed online. All kwork offers are divided into categories and sub-categories, which can be searched conveniently on Kwork website.
2.2. A Kwork offer is created by the seller with his/her personal account. In order to create a Kwork offer, you must complete the form on the page for Kwork offer creation.
2.3. All Kwork offers are placed on the website for free.
2.4. Every Kwork offer is sent for moderation and becomes available on the list of Kwork offers only after successful moderation. The moderator reserves the right to modify or delete Kwork offers if they are found to violate Kwork website rules.
2.5. A seller can, by logging on to his/her personal account, temporarily suspend the display of any of his/her Kwork offer(s) on the list of Kwork offers if the seller thinks that the service is no longer relevant and/or cannot not be temporarily performed .
2.6. Seller can also add extra options to any of his/her Kwork offer(s), indicating the price of each option for the buyer.
3. Every user of Kwork website can be a seller and a buyer simultaneously.
3.1. A seller is a user of the Kwork service that makes offers of services (Kwork offers) at a fixed price of $10. Sellers create Kwork offers by themselves and post them on Kwork website, where such offers become freely accessible to all. Any buyer who needs services offered in any Kwork can then place an order for that Kwork offer, which the seller of that Kwork offer receives and then fulfils the order by himself/herself.
3.2. A buyer – is a user of the Kwork service who orders Kwork offer(s). Buyers select the service(s) they require from those that are available on the Kwork website, pay for them, and send the materials/information required by the seller for fulfilment of that order. Also, the buyers come to an agreement about the terms and conditions of the order, including the lead time, with the sellers. After that, buyers receive the product of their fulfilled order from the seller within the pre-defined lead time.
4. All interactions between sellers and buyers (order, payment, order discussion, acceptance of the performed service, etc.) are made through the Kwork website interface.
4.1. To place an order, a buyer should select the Kwork offer that matches the buyer’s need(s), choose extra options (if they are available and required), and then click on «Order»
4.2. Payment for fulfilled orders is made using the basic and bonus account balance of the buyer. Account balances are credited by using credit/debit cards. Out of this payment, a commission is also paid to the Kwork website. Information about such commission is available on the payment page.
4.3. Payments made by a buyer at the time of placement of the order are not transferred to the seller until satisfactory fulfilment of such an order.
4.4. At the satisfactory fulfilment of an order, the seller receives the payment in an amount that is equal to the order price less the commission fee of 20%
4.5. Withdrawal of funds from the account balance is made upon the seller’s request. It is possible to withdraw funds to Visa and Master cards. Information on the commission fee, and terms and limitations of withdrawal, is available on the balance page. Usually, withdrawals are made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. There may be delays in withdrawals on holidays and weekends. Funds added to your account balance by wire transfer cannot be withdrawn. Funds transferred to the account balance from a credit/debit card can be withdrawn, only after one month has passed since they were added to your account balance.
4.6. Both the sellers and the buyers have the right to cancel any order, specifying their reason(s) for cancellation. Upon confirmation of cancellation, the payment will be refunded to the buyer. In case of order cancellation due to delay by the seller, funds will be returned to the buyer immediately without confirmation from the seller.
4.7. The seller renders services to the buyer independently and bears full responsibility for performance and/or non-performance of work on the ordered Kwork offer.
4.8. If the order is not fulfilled or does not comply with the description of the service specified in the Kwork offer the buyer has the right to send the delivered order back for rework to allow the seller to modify the work and re-submit it for buyer’s approval.
4.9. Any disputes and disagreements between the seller and the buyer are resolved through negotiations or with the assistance of a Support Team specialist. If the negotiations are unsuccessful, the buyer or the seller has the right to submit the dispute for Arbitration.
4.10. The sellers are not allowed to offer and/or force the buyers to pay for the order outside the Kwork website because in this case, Kwork cannot secure the transaction and it might suffer reputational losses. In case of such violations, the website administration reserves the right to deactivate the seller’s account.
5. Every seller has his/her own individual rating and professional competence level.
5.1. Upon order fulfilment, if there is any dispute, which has not been resolved through Arbitration, the buyer can still leave feedback about the seller. The buyer’s feedback can be edited or deleted by the Kwork website administration if it is not related to a specific work of the seller for that buyer or if it is not related to the specific Kwork offer for which order was made, is controversial, contains false information, is obscene or contains rude expressions, or is in any way violatative of the website rules. The amount of positive and negative feedback influences the seller’s rating. The seller’s rating is displayed in the form of stars and is designed to rate the seller’s competence by the buyer.
5.2. The seller’s refusal to fulfil an order without good reason negatively influences his rating. Multiple consecutive refusals or ignoring the order (no reaction from the seller to the order which results in an automatic cancellation of the order by the system) can cause suspension of the seller’s Kwork offer displays.
5.3. The quantity and quality of orders completed affects the user's level. Novice sellers have the level of Newbie. After successful completion of 10 orders, subject to not more than 10 % negative feedback and unsuccessful orders, the seller is assigned an Advanced rating. After 50 successfully executed orders, less than 8 % negative feedback and unsuccessfully executed orders - Professional level.
5.4. The "Top Rated" designation is awarded to a Kwork offer if it has fulfilled at least 20 orders, and if the seller has received the maximum possible rating from buyers (no negative feedback, very few orders with no feedback, no delayed orders and no order cancellations without good reasons).
6. Dispute settlement (transactions arbitration).
6.1. If a buyer and a seller cannot settle any dispute that they might have, on their own, then they may submit the dispute for Arbitration.
6.2. To submit a dispute for Arbitration, please click on the Arbitration link under Help, indicate the category section, and fill out the form. This link appears in the order status as “Сhecking”. You can also apply for Arbitration by sending an application in any form through feedback, online chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org marked "For Arbitration". The application should contain the applicant’s login ID, login ID of the other party in the dispute, number of disputed orders and facts supporting your position.
6.3. The application is forwarded to kwork.com arbitration specialists for examination and dispute resolution. The arbitration period may take up to three business days.
6.4. The arbitrators examine the information and the messages related to the order, and then may request (if necessary) opinions of both parties. The arbitrators search for objective information of similar services and compare it with the publicly available sources.
6.5. The arbitrators do not evaluate the creative side of the order fulfilment but whether the work has been performed in accordance with order conditions (service description and requirements discussed in message exchanges), work quality from an objective point of view, and compliance with the Kwork website rules.
6.6. If there is conflicting information from the buyer and the seller about an ordered Kwork offer, the information in the scope, description and title fields of the Kwork offer, in that order, will be held to be the standard and true information (provided that full and detailed information is presented in different fields of Kwork offer).
6.7. If the service is performed by the seller but the buyer has no opportunity to check it (there is no report or final work result), the order will not be considered fulfilled.
6.8. It is impossible to leave feedback on the order settled through Arbitration.
The rules and conditions of service are available on the website and may be changed by kwork.com administration without notice.Regarding copyright protection