Kworks are approved manually in order of submission.
Our Support Team approves all new and edited kworks. If we find a mistake in an active kwork, we will send it back for reapproval.
Depending on the workload of Kwork staff members, the length of the approval process may vary from a few minutes to several hours. Kworks may take up to several days to be approved on weekends and holidays.
Kworks are either activated or rejected after the approval process. If a kwork is rejected, the support specialist who reviewed the kwork will indicate the reasons for rejection. A kwork can be resubmitted for approval once it is edited to comply with site rules.
Buyer requests posted on the Exchange undergo the same approval process as kworks.
Please follow these rules when creating kworks:
2. Each kwork should contain a) only one service, or b) a group of interrelated and complementary services offered together. Different types of services should be listed as separate kworks.
3. The text of a kwork should be clearly written, intelligible, and error-free.
4. A kwork's title should accurately reflect the service being offered.
5. A kwork should not contain contradictory information. For example, if a seller mentions the price of their kwork in the kwork's description, that price should be consistent with the price in the kwork's price field.
6. Each kwork must clearly indicate the amount of work included in 1 kwork or 1 package without any extra options.
7. It is prohibited to duplicate kworks and/or copy content from another kwork, be it text, videos, photos, or other material. A kwork is considered a duplicate if more than 70% of its content is copied from another kwork in the same category.
8. All images and videos in a kwork should be relevant and reflect the service being offered or show work samples. Images or videos should be high-quality and meet the following standards:
8.1 Images or videos should be sharp (no blurriness);
8.2 Text should not be cut off and must be legible, even on the small thumbnail of each kwork displayed in the Marketplace;
8.3 Images or videos should not contain garish and/or psychedelic colors or hypnotic backgrounds;
8.4 Images or videos should not contain or depict prohibited content. Please find a complete list of prohibited services here.
8.5 Images or videos should not contain watermarks and contact information (e.g. a phone number, website, social media handle, etc.), links to websites with your contact information, or requests for buyer contact information;
9. The Kwork logo may not be used when creating a kwork, except in work samples.
10. Kworks may not contain contact information (unless contact information is required to complete the service). It is prohibited to encourage buyers to contact the seller before placing an order, or purchase the service off of Kwork.
11. All additional services mentioned in a kwork must be made available as extra options.
12. Extra options should not be redundant. In other words, they may not overlap with the main services provided in the kwork, nor with other extra options.
13. For some types of services (for example, social media promotion), the seller should indicate a guaranteed amount of work in case of contingencies: a certain number of subscribers, backlinks, etc. This amount should be greater than or equal to 60% of the amount of work indicated in the Scope of this kwork field.
14. Results for certain kworks may be hard to verify. In this case, a kwork should clearly indicate how the seller will provide proof of work or completion. This does not apply if the result can be presented but the seller chooses not to do so and promises to provide indirect evidence of completion instead.
15. The text of a kwork must not solicit reviews, offer to complete the kwork for free, nor offer gifts, perks, or "bonuses" that are impossible to execute through Kwork. Sellers may offer an increased amount of work for the same cost as a bonus. However, offering a bonus in exchange for a review is forbidden.
16. All elements of a kwork should be composed in English (with the exception of non-English names, brands, and work samples that cannot be translated).
17. The category a kwork is listed in must correspond directly to the main service(s) provided in the kwork.
18. Kworks may not contain offers to evaluate the price or delivery time for a buyer's project. Delivery times and prices are already indicated elsewhere in the kwork.
Kwork retains the right to edit, suspend, or delete kworks that violate Kwork's Terms of Service and/or any applicable legislation.