Kwork’s top priority is buyer satisfaction, which is why we strive to provide you with the best freelance services available.
Here are the Five Principles we follow at Kwork to protect the interests of our buyers:
- Kwork strives to provide you uncompromising quality at the lowest prices on the market.
- Kwork sellers are required to handle orders in full accordance with Kwork’s terms. Those terms include: following the job description, order requirements, and any agreed terms via the kwork chat on your order page.
- Any disputes or disagreements about a kwork description or any communications between you and sellers will be resolved in your favor.
- You are entitled to a complete and fully functioning product free of errors, bugs, or any defects that may prevent its full intended use.
- Work delivered to you must be as good as or better than the work displayed in the seller’s portfolio.
On the Dot
- You can cancel an order within 20 minutes of placing it—no questions asked.
- Kwork guarantees you a full and automatic refund if a seller does not accept an order within 24 hours.
- Sellers must complete orders on time. If a seller misses a deadline, you can cancel the order and instantly receive a full refund.
Always on Your Side
- You can send any submitted work back for revision until it meets the order requirements.
- If you are not satisfied with the delivery even after multiple revisions, you can initiate arbitration for a full refund under Kwork’s Money-back Guarantee.
- If a seller delivers incomplete work or if the work does not reflect the standards displayed in their portfolio, the order will be canceled immediately. You can choose to receive a full refund, in which case the product rights remain with the seller, or a partial refund, in which case the product rights are transferred to you.