1. Any registered user of kwork.com whose email is confirmed can participate in the referral program.
3. To invite referral users, it is necessary to use the link generated with the given referral ID added at the end of the link.
4. All new users registered by your reference link are your referrals. The lists of referrals are displayed on the page https://kwork.com/referrals.
5. If your referred user does not confirm his/her activity within 180 days from the date of registration by either purchasing a kwork or by making a successfully moderated kwork, the referral is no longer considered as an active referral.
6. Compensation to you, based on your active referrals, is earned from every active referral order (purchase or sale), after fulfilment an order (at the time of actual money transfer to the seller).
7. Referral revenue is calculated from the amount paid by the buyer for the order from their main balance. It is 3.5% to the user who invited the buyer of this service, and 2.5% to the user who invited the seller of this service. The payment from the bonus balance (promo-codes and other bonuses) is not counted for referral revenue.
8. The referral is considered valid for three years after your referred user has accepted your invitation.
9. All revenue received through the referral program appears on the user’s account and can be withdrawn upon the user’s request to the bank card.
10. Kwork.com website administrators are entitled to make changes to the rules of referral program by publishing the changes on the partner page. https://kwork.com/partners
11. The user participating in the referral program should not post a referral link in a hidden form, including but not limited to such ways as a hidden or poorly visible frame, automatic redirect without click-through, CAP, etc. The user should not post poor content links to the Kwork website, attract poor quality traffic, bots, etc. The user should not use aggressive advertising such as pop-unders, click-orders, etc. The user should not use PPC advertising for branded searches. The user should not use junk mail or spam to attract other users, especially on behalf of Kwork. The user should not use any other means of influence which can delude other users and cause damage to the Kwork service reputation or provoke web search systems to induce sanctions against Kwork.