Invite new users to the project and earn more. Attract the referrals by posting a referral link.
The process is simple. Add your referral ID at the end of any Kwork page and receive the referral link that can be sent to your friends, shared in the social networks or posted at a website or on a blog.
Receive your referral link after authorisation or joining the website
Share in social networks
The revenue from the referral program is up to 6% of each deal (2.5% to those who invited the seller, 3.5% to those who invited the buyer). The amount of revenue is calculated off the withdrawal amount from the main balance of the buyer and accrued to your balance.
The Widget is a fast-moving banner that randomly shows the kworks selected by you. Select a topic of kworks that is interesting for the users of your website or blog. Create a banner of the relevant size and use it to attract customers and/or referrals.
3. To invite referral users, it is necessary to use the link generated with the given referral ID added at the end of the link.
4. All new users registered by your reference link are your referrals. The lists of referrals are displayed on the page https://kwork.com/referrals.
5. If your referred user does not confirm his/her activity within 180 days from the date of registration by either purchasing a Kwork or by making a successfully moderated Kwork, the referral is no longer considered active.
6. Compensation, based on your active referrals, is earned from every active referral order (purchase or sale), after fulfilment of an order at the time of actual money transfer to the seller.
7. Referral revenue is calculated from the amount paid by the buyer for the order from their main balance. It is 3.5% to the user who invited the buyer of this service and 2.5% to the user who invited the seller of this service. The payment from the bonus balance (promo-codes and other bonuses) is not counted for referral revenue.
8. The referral is considered valid for three years after your referred user has accepted your invitation.
9. All revenue received through the referral program appears on the user’s account and can be withdrawn upon the user’s request to the bank card.
10. Kwork.com website administrators are entitled to make changes to the rules of the referral program by publishing the changes on the partner page. https://kwork.com/partners
11. The user participating in the referral program should not post a referral link in a hidden form, including but not limited to such ways as a hidden or poorly visible frame, automatic redirect without click-through, CAP, etc. The user should not post poor content links to the Kwork website, attract poor quality traffic, bots, etc. The user should not use aggressive advertising such as pop-unders, click-orders, etc. The user should not use PPC advertising for branded searches. The user should not use junk mail or spam to attract other users, especially on behalf of Kwork. The user should not use any other means of influence that can delude other users and cause damage to the Kwork service reputation or provoke web search systems to induce sanctions against Kwork.