1. Any Kwork user with a verified account can participate in the Affiliate Program.
3. Use your Affiliate Link to invite new users. You can generate your Affiliate Links by adding your Affiliate ID to the end of any Kwork link. This can be done manually or using our link generator here.
4. Only users who sign up through your affiliate link become your referral. You can find a complete list of all your referrals here.
5. Your newly referred users must either place an order (for buyers) or create a kwork (for sellers) within 180 days from signing up. Users who fail to do so are no longer considered your referrals.
6. Affiliate commissions are based on your referrals' orders (placed or delivered). Commissions are transferred to your balance only after such orders are successfully completed. In case an order is being disputed or canceled after completion, any referral reward already credited to you will be automatically canceled.
7. Affiliate commissions are calculated based on the total sum paid by the buyer for an order. As an affiliate, you will receive 3.5% in commissions for any referred buyer and 2.5% for any referred seller. Orders placed promo code funds do not participate in the Affiliate Program.
8. Referrals remain active for a period of 3 years from the signup date through the Affiliate Link.
9. All earnings connected to the Affiliate Program are credited to your balance and may be withdrawn to your debit/credit card, WebMoney Purse, or Payoneer Wallet.
10. Users participating in the Affiliate Program agree not to use the following methods to advertise their affiliate link:
Any referral obtained using one or more methods mentioned above will be considered null and may be subject to penalties, including but not limited to: account freeze, account suspension for unlimited time, etc.
11. Kwork reserves the right to amend the Terms of the Affiliate Program at its sole discretion.