At Kwork, we respect and strive to protect the values of intellectual property, which is why we have implemented a process for users and third parties to report violations of copyright. If you would like to learn more about copyright, we recommend these resources from WIPO and the U.S. Copyright Office.
Please carefully read this page before submitting a copyright infringement notice (a "Notice") using the form below. Should Kwork determine that your copyrights have been violated, we will swiftly remove or disable the offending content and take the measures required to prevent future violations. Please note, however, that pursuant to Kwork's Terms of Service, Kwork carries no responsibility and may not be held liable for any content that users upload and create on kwork.com or the Kwork mobile app.
In order for us to review your Notice promptly and effectively, it should include the following:
1. Identification of the work and what is protected under the copyright you own or are legally authorized to protect.
2. A brief description of how the work infringes upon your copyright.
3. Proof of copyright ownership, such as a registration number, patent, or any other documentation.
4. Your contact information, including your full legal name, postal address, telephone number, and, if possible, email address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Kwork will contact the user who is allegedly violating your copyright(s) and trademark(s) and allow them to respond. In cases where sufficient proof of infringement is provided, Kwork may remove or suspend the claimed materials prior to receiving the user's response. If the seller provides evidence of their legal right to post or distribute the claimed material, Kwork will notify you and may restore the previously suspended content. In all cases, Kwork will act in accordance with the DMCA and any other applicable legislation.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements listed above, your copyright infringement notice may not be effective.>
Please note that you may be held liable for any damages or expenses incurred by the alleged infringer or Kwork for knowingly materially misrepresenting material or activity on Kwork that infringes your copyright.>
If you believe that material you posted on the site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with Kwork (a "Counter-Notice") using the form below. The Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
1. Your contact information, including your full legal name, Kwork username, postal address, telephone number, and, if possible, your email address.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. A copy or copies of documents confirming the bone fide possession and/or use of the intellectual property of the removed material as per request of the copyright holder.
Please note that Kwork will restore or cease disabling the removed or disabled content only if the party filing the copyright notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please note that you may be held liable for any damages or expenses incurred by the copyright owner or Kwork for knowingly materially misrepresenting material or activity removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification.
SUBMIT OR RESPOND TO A COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE
Support ticket sent
Your message has been sent to the Support Team. We will contact you via email after reviewing your information.