Why need Facebook Conversion API?
Due to the iOS14 update and Safari, Firefox, and Mozilla have intelligent tracking prevention (ITP) algorithms, Facebook can’t track accurate data for iOS users. To fix the issue, you need to capture data directly from the server instead of browser side through Conversion API or server-side tracking.
What I will do for YOU:-
- Setup Facebook Conversion API or Server-side tracking
- Facebook Events Tracking with GTM Server (PageView, ViewContent, Add to Cart, Purchase)
- Domain Verification
How will I Setup Server-side Tracking?
I will setup Facebook Conversion API with GTM-Server(Stape) and Google Analytics 4(GA4) with Google Tag Manager
- Wordpress Woocommerce
- Laravel or any PHP site
What I need from you:-
- You have to provide the below access -
- FB Business Manager
- Google Tag Manager
- Ecommerce store backend
- Universal Analytics or GA4
I will Track Event:-
1. Facebook Events Tracking with GTM (PageView, ViewContent, Add to Cart, Purchase)
2. Tag Manager/Pixel Setup
3. Ad Tracking Pixel Audit
Please con-tact me before placing an order.