I regularly optimize sites to maximum performance, for example, Google PageSpeed Insights (#Core_Web_Vitals), etc. I work directly with the site code, I do not limit myself to setting up plugins, etc. I leave recommendations, add monitoring if necessary. Nowhere, I never disappear even after the completion of work.
- Server part (Backend): setting up caching, compression, web server configurations, DBMS, installing the necessary modules for work, etc.
- Front end (Frontend): the main task is identifying bottlenecks, optimizing the interaction between the server and front end of the site. Distribute, transmit less information over the network at a time, with minimal costs both in time and in the number of connections, requests to the server. Load and execute priority resources with priority, the rest - in an optimal way.
"The work is done in full volume. The master is adequate and, apparently, he likes his work)). ";
"The best experience in speeding up a site ever. Alexander did his job perfectly! I recommend you to cooperate!"
To get started, the seller needs:
I propose to clarify the details to begin implementation. Usually? you are interested in the following:
- What is the site/application developed on CMS, framework, etc. ? Are you using page builders?
- Is the site on a regular hosting or on a vds/vps server? If possible, a link to the tariff or server configuration (OS, available capacities, etc. ).
- Is there any control panel used: ISP Manager, cPanel, etc. , if there is no panel - access via SSH is provided (~ console)?
CMS: Wordpress, Joomla, Bitrix, Opencart, Drupal, Squarespace, Prestashop, MODX, Weebly, Wix, Custom CMS
Programming Language: C, C+
+, C#, Go, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Swift
Java Framework: No Framework, GWT (Google Web Toolkit), Hibernate, JSF (JavaServer Faces), Struts, Vaadin, Vert.X, Wicket
PHP Framework: No Framework, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Symfony, Yii, Zend
CSS Used: Yes
CSS Framework: No Framework, Bootstrap, Semantic-UI, Foundation, Materialize, Material UI, Pure, Skeleton, UIKit
Database Used: Yes
Database Type: Db2, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redis