1. Usability testing:
- is it convenient for your clients to use your site;
- determines what prevents performing the target action;
If people visit your site but don’t make purchases (or other targeted actions), then you need this type of testing. Also, usability is one of the important factors affecting the position of your site.
2. Checking the mobile version of the site:
If the mobile version is poorly optimized, then Google lowers your site's ranking. So I check the following items very carefully:
- all form factors of popular devices (smartphones, tablets);
- usability of your site;
- whether everything works correctly.
3. SEO optimization check:
- Technical optimization (robots.txt, sitemap, h1, title, check duplicates, broken links, redirects, descriptions, canonical links, mirrors, images, etc. );
- Commercial factors.
My checklist consists of 70 items for the actual requirements of search engines.
4. Functional testing:
- checking the performance of various elements of your site (feedback forms, shopping cart, buttons, menus, filters, links, etc. ).
I will provide a report with detailed explanations, recommendations for error correction and also attach screenshots and videos.