Are you planning to repair or install Facebook Pixel, Facebook Pixel Conversion API, Server Side Tracking, Dynamic Product Catalog, Ecommerce Tracking Events, Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Shop, and Instagram Shop for your company?
Why do you need the conversion API or server-side tracking?
Facebook collects data with its pixel cookies from the browser side. The ITP algorithm for Facebook Pixel tracking is becoming less effective as a result of the IOS 14/14.5 update and other web browsers (Safari, Firefox, and Mozilla). The Conversion API is a Facebook business tool that allows you to share customer actions from your server directly to Facebook.
What will I give you?
1. Install GTM on your website.
2. Activate the Data Layer
3. E-Commerce Reports on GA4
4. E-Commerce Tracking
5. All Standard Events ( PageView, ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, Purchase, and more)
6. Install Google Analytics 4.
7. Configure the Facebook Conversion API.
8. Create server-side tracking containers.
9. Improved event match quality.
10. Custom Event.
Which platforms do I work on?