- I carry out parsing of any sites, online stores, catalogs, blogs and other resources. You get the result in an Excel file or in another (CSV, SQL) format (additional option).
I am writing a parser in Python myself! Therefore, any manipulations with parsed data are possible!
The standard kwork includes:
- Parsing 1 site with a simple html structure
- Any 8 fields (Name, old price, new price, category, images (links), description, SKU, color, etc. )
- Data volume up to 25'000 positions. If you need more, then this is additional. option.
- No scripts, no product variations, no adaptation to your format. Parsing is carried out according to the available and open data of the site.
I do not make copies of sites (+ css + js)! I do not do manual parsing (if there is no clear structure of the site). Not working with TOR browser.
Sites with strong protection against parsing (for example, captcha) - I dont do it. This can be found out in the very process of parsing! In this case, the money is returned to the customer.
Subsequent parsing of the site for the client, if the site has not changed its structure, there will be only 1 kwork (+ it is possible to add options for volume, download images)