For On-page SEO work I do:-
1. Initial analysis of the Website.
2. Fix Schema issue (404, 503) Errors
3. Developing or optimizing existing/new Website, Search engine friendly URL creation,
4. Meta Tag Optimization (Title, Description, Keyword tags)
5. Configuration of Image Alts Tags, and Link Anchor Tags.
6. Remove and Clear Cached
7. Development of sitemaps (XML),
8. Submission to Google and Yahoo sitemaps.
For off-page SEO works I do:-
1. Articles Submission, Press release submission,
2. social media marketing(creating and managing accounts on Twitter, Facebook, etc. )
3. social bookmarking
4. Blog setup, posting,
5. Forum posting.
6. classified ad posting
7. Local business listing, Google Places,
8. Directory Submission
TOP 6 SEO Tips
1. Google Authorship
5. Page Speed:
Check your site on the Google Page Speed tool. Speed matters especially on mobile. Get your site score above an 85-90.
Your robots.txt doesn't block your web page from being indexed, only crawled. If you want to block a page from being indexed, leave it off the robots.txt and add a no-index tag.