Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.
Domain Authority is calculated by evaluating multiple factors, including linking root domains and a number of total links, into a single DA score. This score can then be used when comparing websites or tracking the "ranking strength" of a website over time. Domain Authority is not a metric used by Google in determining search rankings and has no effect on the SERPs.
- DA 70+ links typically equal the PR9
- All links of this service come from TOP DA (Domain Authority) sites DA 70 to DA 100
- Mix contextual and profiles backlinks
- Top worldwide sites, such as amazon, Wordpress, and more
- Mix do-follow and no-follow links, (most links will be do-follow)
- Detailed reports (.txt and .csv) for your links .
- Acceptable All Niche But No adult, Sexual, Casino or any type of illegal links
Website parameters are updated every month, so some actual settings may differ from those specified.