Unfortunately, this kwork is suspended.
View similar kworks in the section Link Building.

Your link will be placed on 500 resources with IKS 10-5000

Order Fulfilment
3 days
Queue
0
In favorites
0
Посмотрите другие примеры работ
в профиле Global9000
Your link will be placed on 500 resources with IKS 10-5000 1 - kwork.com

Choose a kwork variant

$20
$40
$80
EconomyStandardBusiness
Economy
Standard
Business
Brief description
Economy - great for new domains (less than 6 months)
Standard - for domains older than 6 months
Business - for domains that already have a link weight
Anchor Texts
Text Around the Link
Instant Link Indexing
Number of Links
500
500
500
Delivery time
3 days
3 days
3 days
Order for $20
Order for $40
Order for $80

About this kwork

Need links? Or just a lot of trust links from sites with IKS from 10 to 5000? Then this kwork is for you!

When ordering this kwork, you will immediately receive 500 trust links from various sites. These links will be in the user profiles of sites with TIC from 10, which will be registered specifically for you. Of these, 20% will be the anchor, the remaining 80% - don't anchor. One site - one profile.

What could be the use?

1. Building up the reference mass.

2. Acceleration of site indexing by search engines.

3. The growth of indicators TIC, Trust and as a result of the position of the site in the issuance of search engines.

4. Increase site traffic.

We will execute the order within 3-5 days.

economy - don't anchor links.

standard - anchors and near-link text.

business anchors, near-link text, fast indexing.

Upon completion, we will provide a detailed report that lists all the pages that contain links. The report is provided in *. txt file along with the login and password for each site to be able to change the anchor links.

Why choose me? Work is performed much faster than the time specified in the order, usually on the same day (day). The full report on the work done.

Websites list: 935
Website parameters are updated every month, so some actual settings may differ from those specified.
Show other 915 websites
Needed for order:

Your actions

You can attach to the order *. csv file

In it, you can specify up to 20 links of the same site with or without anchors.

For example:

my site.com / velo - bicycles for sale

my site.com / avto - selling cars

my site.com/ moto - sale moto

and so up to twenty times.


Kwork reviews


No kwork reviews yet
$20
Economy
$40
Standard
3 days delivery
 Anchor Texts
 Text Around the Link
 500 links
$80
Business

Warranty

Funds will be instantly returned to the account if something goes wrong

How does it work?

Kwork transfers money to the seller only after the buyer has checked and accepted the order.

Money can be returned:

  • Immediately if the buyer canceled the order in the first 20 minutes after the start
  • Immediately if the seller delayed the order, and the buyer decided to cancel it
  • Immediately if the seller and buyer agreed to cancel the order
  • Within a few hours if the order is made poorly or not completely
Tell your friends about this kwork
Tell your friends about this kwork