Resetting an Android smartphone or tablet to its factory state (factory reset) is useful in situations like this:
- Sale, donation of a smartphone or tablet
- Smartphone or tablet slows down (works slowly) or incomprehensible windows with errors appear
- Constant messages about the lack of memory
Often, after a full reset, users lose their correspondence, photos and videos in Viber, Whatsapp, as well as photos and videos taken with the camera, and their entire phone book.
I will help, with the help of prompts, to perform a full reset so that all of the above is preserved and returned to its place, or all this can be transferred to a new smartphone. Correspondence, photos and videos of Telegram in regular chats are saved automatically on Telegram servers.
The exception is the secret chats of Viber and Telegram. They cannot be transferred in any way, except that you can take a lot of screenshots or take the screen off with another smartphone or camera.
I will not save your data in any way. You will perform actions according to my prompts:
1. For example, you will send screenshots.
2. Or install the Anydesk program (anydesk.com) and I will see screen