I offer my services to install an SSL certificate for secure data transfer of your site.
What is the difference between http (unprotected) and HTTPS (protected)?
1. User trust will increase significantly if you have a certificate installed.
2. Your data will be protected from theft and interception by hackers and scammers.
3. Your site will be better indexed in search engines and will increase the position in the search results.
Order an SSL certificate connection and protect your site.
To get started, the seller needs:
1. Access to the hosting and admin area of the site.
2. Certificate files received upon purchase.
If there are no files, I install a free certificate for a period of 3 months.
Type: SSL Installation
CMS: Wordpress, Joomla, Bitrix, Opencart, Drupal, Squarespace, Prestashop, MODX, Wix, Weebly, Custom CMS
Programming Language: C, C+
+, C#, Go, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Swift
Java Framework: No Framework, GWT (Google Web Toolkit), Hibernate, JSF (JavaServer Faces), Struts, Vaadin, Vert.X, Wicket
PHP Framework: No Framework, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Symfony, Yii, Zend
CSS Used: Yes
CSS Framework: No Framework, Bootstrap, Semantic-UI, Foundation, Materialize, Material UI, Pure, Skeleton, UIKit
Database Used: Yes
Database Type: Db2, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redis
Scope of this kwork: The connection of an already purchased certificate is either free for 90 days