Business plan for USA
I am professional Market research analyst with years of experience. I am very interested in helping businesses to understand their market better.
Why You Need a Business Plan?
It will help you steer your business as you start and grow. Think of a business plan as a GPS to get your business going. A good business plan guides you through each stage of starting and managing your business. It's a way to think through and detail all the key elements of how your business will run.
Reasons Why You Need;
1. To prove that you’re serious about your business
2. To establish business milestones
3. To better understand your competition
4. To better understand your customer.
5. To enunciate previously unstated assumptions.
6. To assess the feasibility of your venture
7. To document your revenue model
8. To determine your financial needs
9. To attract investors
10. To reduce the risk of pursuing the wrong opportunity
Table of contents;
Executive Summary, Business Description, Market Analysis, Sales and Marketing Plan, Management Plan, Operating Plan, Financial Plan, Appendices and Exhibits