1. Services that violate existing legislation, including those related to:
1.1. Tobacco, tobacco products (including those intended for consumption by heating or evaporation), smoking accessories (including e-cigarettes, electronic nicotine delivery systems, devices for heating tobacco or nicotine-containing liquids, vapes and consumables for vapes, pipes, hookahs, cigarette paper) and any smoking mixture.
1.2. Alcoholic beverages of any kind.
1.3. Narcotics and psychotropic substances, their derivatives, as well as any products associated with them.
1.4. Stock trading, securities operations, cryptocurrencies and/or foreign exchange markets:
- binary options, forex-related operations (including equipment, consulting and training);
- securities and cryptocurrencies (including their sales and/or any related consulting or training services);
- financial and/or commodity pyramids, suspicious means of generating income or goods, as well as any and all related training.
1.5. Psychotherapeutic and medical care, including folk remedies and any of the following:
- treatment, interpretation of analyses and/or the preparation of prescriptions;
- the prescription of drugs and/or dietary supplements;
- medical consultations;
- the design and/or sale of nutritional or exercise plans for medicinal purposes;
- the sale, advertising and/or description of the use of medicines and dietary supplements, raw medicinal materials and/or devices for treatment.
1.6. Explosive substances and/or materials, weapons (including hunting, pneumatic, civilian, airsoft, paintball, souvenir and decorative weapons), any accessories for those weapons, or knives, except for kitchen knives, stationary knives and utility knives.
1.7. Goods and services intended for adults (18+), including ordering services for 18+ stores and sites, finding and/or offering work in this sector.
1.8. Gambling, sports betting, lotteries, risk-based games or betting (this also includes any and all equipment or services required for their implementation).
1.9. The preparation and/or writing of academic works, scientific works, dissertations and/or any other works provided for by the state system of scientific certification, including those necessary for students to receive intermediate or final certification. Taking tests and/or exams for third parties is also prohibited.
2. Fraud, spam, any other form of unauthorized advertising, as well as unfair competition and misuse of superlative words in service descriptions.
3. Services infringing upon the intellectual property rights and/or copyrights of others, including:
- the illegal use of trademarks;
4. Services that violate the rights of third parties, including:
- those that violate the rights of citizens to privacy or public order;
- those that violate moral and ethical norms, or services of an obscene character;
- those that violate the honor and dignity, rights and/or legally protected interests of others;
- services designated for the collection and transmission of information that is prohibited from distribution, including personal data;
- the creation and distribution of encryption devices, programs and/or any technical means intended for the secret or unlawful attainment of information, as well as related documents.
5. Posting materials that threaten or discredit other users. Services or materials that promote incitement to hatred or enmity, incitement to religious, racial or ethnic hatred, calls to political action and/or calls to violence.
6. Services related to extremist materials and content containing Nazi symbols.
7. Other services prohibited by law.
1. The placement, posting and/or deletion of paid reviews and rated comments.
2. The utilization of likes, subscribers, reposts, votes in polls and/or any other social media indicators obtained via black hat techniques and/or any means that can harm a buyer's community and/or account. This includes the sale and development of software for these purposes. Organic account promotion is an exception to this rule.
3. Astrology and magic, including witchcraft, numerology, fortune-telling, any types of rituals, divination services and/or predictions, the search and/or advertisement of work in this sector, alternative medicine, cults and other religious services.
4. Psychological aid.
5. Dietetics, nutritional and exercise plans.
6. Collection services.
7. Any and all services that have no value to the buyer, including those providing access to free services, selling free and open-source software, coupons and/or promotional codes.
8. Services that are not provided online.