Hello! My name is Mariya. I am an HR BP in a crypto-nft IT company and I'm experienced in different IT areas as an HRBP and HRD. I would like to help anyone who wants to improve their soft & hard skills, to climb the career ladder and build the desired path of development. I love it, because every time I see a positive result, satisfied and happy people, I feel happy too. That is why I do it.
# 1. Career mentoring - what is it?
First of all, career mentoring is understood as an integrated approach to solving the difficulties of employment and career growth.
Which companies are better to get a job, what skills / knowledge to pump and highlight, how to write a resume (CV), present yourself at an interview and get the desired offer (job offer)
# 2. Interaction
- Analysis of your CV and life experience (soft / hard / advantages)
- Drawing up a professional development roadmap (key points and result) from A (I have) to B (I want)
- Regular meetings (regularity you choose, depends on the request) with homework, checks and forward movement along the path of growth
# 3. Career consultation (*development of career opportunities*)
- Professional & life experience analysis
- Compiling a *correct* CV, research of straights and weaknesses
- Determination of the target IT direction of development based on labor market analytics
- Development of soft and hard skills to build professional competencies in the chosen IT direction
- Formation of effective self-presentation skills for interviews
- Joint conduct of Test interviews for successful completion of Real