Hello! My name is Ivan and I have been testing sites since 2014.
What questions will this kwork answer?
- Why do users visit your site, but do not perform the targeted action (do not place an order, do not fill out a form, etc. )?
- Why is the bounce rate high?
- Why did traffic drop after the redesign?
- Is your site convenient for customers to use?
- Before launching the site: it often happens that people working on a project no longer see the error, because their eyes are “blurred”. Therefore, before launching, you must entrust usability testing to an outsider.
What is included in the analysis?
- Analysis of all pages of the site (design, ease of arrangement of elements, typography, contrast, images, etc. )
- All elements will be checked separately: header, menu, forms, footer, shopping cart, etc.
- The script of all actions and the convenience of their implementation (for example, placing an order, ordering a callback, etc. ) will be checked.
- The mobile version of the site is included in the analysis.
After analysis, you will be provided with a detailed report with a detailed description of the errors (with screenshots and videos) and recommendations for their correction.