According to the latest GDPR rules, third-party (such as GA4, Facebook & Google Ads etc.) cannot do user data collection, behaviour analysis etc. The world is going to be cookieless.
Google has announced that the Chrome browser will no longer support third-party cookies from 2023. Safari and Mozilla browsers already implement it.
If you haven't set up Google Analytics 4 E-commerce Server side tagging yet, your analytics data will be limited.
To solve the issue, We need to capture data directly from the server instead of the browser side through Conversion API or server-side tracking.
I will also setup:
- Create GTM server-side web container
- Install Google Analytics 4 ( GA4)
- Google Tag Manager ( GTM )
- Server-Side Tracking ( Using Cloud Server such as Stape.io or Google Cloud )
- Data layer using the Google Tag Manager ( GTM )
- Setup remarketing audience for Google Ads in GA4
- Dynamic product price, name, ids, currency tracking
- Setup Custom Event using GTM
- E-commerce tracking
- Setup Conversion tracking
- Reporting in Professional
- Custom platforms.