I will set up Google Analytics GA4 Enhanced eCommerce Conversion Tracking with Google Tag Manager on your Website.
You can't improve something if you can't measure it. Here, I will create and configure Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics (GA4) Goals, Ecommerce Events, and Conversion Tracking on the website to measure audience behavior.
You will be given the following Tracking configuration:
- Setup Google Analytics (UA or GA4)
- Setup Google Tag Manager
- Event Tracking
- Form Submission
- Phone Number & Email Clicks
- Page Scroll, Button, Text & Link Clicks
- Track Page not found errors (404)
- File (TEXT, PDF, WORD & EXCEL, etc) Downloads Tracking
- Track Outbound (External) link clicks
- Cross-Domain Tracking
- Track Video Players like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
ECommerce Conversion Tracking:
- Product Click
- Product PageView
I'll also set up Enhanced eCommerce Conversion Tracking (EEC) with the Data layer to collect conversion values.
Platforms where I have worked:
I can work with any website that has a properly setup dataLayer.