Do you want to create a PC or mobile game with such a story that it takes your breath away? Yeah. And so, you sat down at the computer, opened a text document, sat for a while and ... closed it. Hmm, it wasn't so easy to develop the story, was it?
I'll help you with that! Delegate this mess to me and mind your own business while I'm racking my head on sleepless nights! ;)
When creating a script, I don't copy other people's work. The whole story takes place in the imagination. I think over the plot, the characters and the story in my mind.
The kwork includes only the creation of the main plot without details. The rest is optional.
Stages of script production (you can order the development of only the necessary stages):
1. Plot without details + the main task of the hero.
2. Description of the main character for the artist + his biography.
3. Description of locations for the artist.
4. Description of bosses for the artist.
5. The main quest.
6. Key NPC`s + their biographies.
7. Basic dialogues.
8. Boss attack mechanics.
9. Additional quests.
10. Additional NPC`s + their biographies.
11. Cut-scenes scripts.