When your time is too expensive
to spend it on routine and "extinguishing fires"
Stages of work:
1. Audit and description of business processes "as is"
2. Identification of zones of financial and time losses, risks
3. Development of proposals for optimizing business processes
4. Designing business processes (IDEF0, ARIS, visio, Business Studio) "how will"
5. Development of regulations, STK, motivation systems, KPI, job descriptions
6. Collection and formalization of business requirements for IT projects and requests for change
7. Development of technical tasks for the development (finalization) of the corporate information system, statement of tasks by the programmer, functional testing
8. Project management automation of sales departments, management accounting, inventory management, budgeting
9. Implementation of processes and modified IP functionality, user training
10. Audit of process execution
1 kwork - 1 process (graphic illustration, description)