Please note I do not sell barcodes. I generate barcodes from barcode numbers you provide to me.
If you have barcode numbers for your product, I will generate barcodes or QR codes for you. I can provide most standard types including EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, ISBN, and GS1.
I will provide you with a PDF file containing your barcodes and any required information. I will arrange the barcodes on your PDF according to your specifications so that they can be printed onto pages of labels.
To get started I will need to know:
1. Your barcode numbers
2. What type of barcode you want
3. What size you want the barcode
4. The size of your label, or Avery Product Number
5. Any text or logo that is to accompany the barcode
6. How you would like the barcodes arranged on the page
You can send this information in an Excel database.
If you have any questions or want advice preparing the information I need, Just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
The package includes stickers of the same size made according to one template. If you need stickers of different sizes, discuss this with me.