Have you decided to replace the keyboardist with a laptop? ))
Tomorrow is rehearsal and the band urgently need a backing track?
You exactly here!
Backing track production:
Special offer for cover bands and solo musicians.
In form, in pitch and in tempo, I will do it as it is convenient.
Playback format is as follows:
Keyboard track synchronized with the metronome:
- keyboard track, stereo + separately mono metronome track synchronized with the backing track.
- one file - in one channel keyboards track, in the other metronome.
I will adjust the audio format for playback from any device that you are accustomed to using.
Upon request, I can record a bass line, either as a separate synchronized track, or in a mix with keyboards track.
At a cost: 1 song - 2 Kworks
I can prepare and configure the project in Abletone to work with backing tracks live and teach it to use everything. Opportunities that can be realized:
- convenient playlist management
- independent adjustment of the volume levels in each track and on each channel
- adjustment of tonality in real time
- MIDI interaction (automation, controller tuning)
and many other useful pieces!