The Design Brief is the starting step in the process of implementing any project, so you must pay great attention to it, and it is a big mistake to neglect the brief and start without the information available within it.
If you answer the questions below in an organized and detailed manner, you will get a 90% finished design brief, and the remaining 10% will come from the questions that the designer will ask you after you submit the design brief.
Have fun answering the questions, and remember to provide as much detail as you can, which means staying away from short one-line answers :)
01 - The full name of the business or product.
02 - How to write it or show it in the logo.
03 - The type or style of the logo.
04 - Explain the idea of work in simple words.
05 - The place or country from which he operates his business.
06 - What makes him need a new logo?
07 - Who are the competitors?
08 - What distinguishes you from your competitors.
09 - What is the target group?
10 - The future vision of the project or company?
11 - Slogans he likes.
12 - Slogans he doesn't like.
13 - What effect or message does he want to leave with the viewer?
14 - Is he inclined to a certain style of logo