According to the Russian law foreign companies and individuals can register national trademarks in Russia only if they are represented by a certified Trademark Attorney such as myself.
I am a certified Russian Trademark Attorney and a practicing intellectual property lawyer.
Over the past 10 years I have successfully registered more than 200 trademarks in Russia.
I will help you register your trademark in Russia, answer all of your questions and make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
When working with me, you will receive:
- professional services and advising
- 30% official state fee reduction
- quick response and document turnover
- all notifications regarding your application will be sent to your email directly by Rospatent so you'll always know its status
- easy communication in English
This offer includes:
- preliminary advising
- assistance with the payment of state fees
- assistance with picking the ICGS classes
- drawing up and filing the application
- collecting and sending you the trademark certificate (postal expenses excluded)
Filing takes 1-2 days.
You pay only after receiving the confirmation from Rospatent that your application has been filed.