sites, pages and blocks based on PSD, figma layouts.
What is included in the layout:
1. page markup - site skeleton using HTML5 tags
2. I use semantic tags - so that the site is higher in search engines.
3. layout according to W3C standards
4. without unnecessary nesting.
5. css3+scss styling (the main part of the layout process) - In large projects, the CSS code grows so much that its support and maintenance becomes a separate challenge. To simplify it, preprocessors are used.
6. animation on css and Js (depends on the complexity of the animation)
7. all images for the site are optimized and reformatted into modern formats (if necessary)
8. upon completion of the layout, all code is checked according to layout standards. The code is checked, how the site works on various mobile devices and its speed.
9. If necessary - installation on the host, stretching the layout on cms (I specialize more in WordPress, I also install on other cms)
10. The order execution time is individual, depends on the volume, complexity of the layout structure, animations.
Maintenance: Layout support (fix display, swap blocks or remove... )