Low-carb diets have been controversial for decades.
Some people assert that these diets raise cholesterol and cause heart disease due to their high fat content.
However, in most scientific studies, low-carb diets prove their worth as healthy and beneficial.
A low-carb diet not only causes more weight loss but also leads to major improvements in most risk factors for heart disease — including cholesterol.
1. Low-Carb Diets Reduce Your Appetite
2. Low-Carb Diets Lead to More Weight Loss at First
3. A Greater Proportion of Fat Loss Comes From Your Abdominal Cavity
4. Triglycerides Tend to Drop Drastically
5. Increased Levels of 'Good' HDL Cholesterol
6. Reduced Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels
7. May Lower Blood Pressure
8. Effective Against Metabolic Syndrome
9. Improved 'Bad' LDL Cholesterol Levels
10. Therapeutic for Several Brain Disorders