I create an e-mail for distribution.
- Valid and commented code.
- Correct display on various devices.
What will you get:
- HTML file with comments
- Folder with image
When you provide a server for storing images, you will receive a ready-to-send code.
Due to the fact that e-mail clients support css in different ways, in applications to this kwork the support of the most problematic properties (background image and shadow) is indicated.
By ordering this service you agree:
- If your layout provides a background image, not all clients will see it.
- If the layout provides shadows for the elements and they are not drawn by the translucency of the edges of the element - this shadow will not be seen by most of the clients.
- If the letter does not use system fonts, it will not be displayed by all clients. (displayed by one of the system fonts. )