The process of creating a wedding video consists of the following steps:
Basic composition processing:
- I will go through all your footage and pick the best shots;
- Stabilize shaky footage;
- Add musical accompaniment. I can independently select the appropriate music, including - without copyright;
- Create a harmonious video composition that will be remembered and reflect the festive mood;
- I can resize the video for the correct display on a specific site (you need to warn).
Advanced composition processing:
- Color grading: adjust color, contrast, lighting, apply filters to achieve a cinematic look;
- Sound design & mixing: carry out work on noise reduction and voice improvement. Add sound effects that emphasize the moments of the video. Combine music, voice, and sound effects;
- Motion graphics: add smooth transitions between scenes. Create an animated title with the names of the bride and groom. Speed up or slow-motion frames (for best quality, videos should be recorded at 60 fps);
- Subtitles: transcribe audio to text and add subtitles (English & Russian languages).
I perform the first three revisions for free.
If you`re interested in editing a long video, I will draw up a special offer for you.