A website audit is an examination of page performance prior to large-scale search engine optimization (SEO) or a website redesign. Website audits can cover lots of areas, including your website’s technical performance, search engine optimization (SEO) , user experience (UX), website content, design, and accessibility.
I will provide you a complete website audit checklist that you can use to boost your Google search rankings and get more traffic on your website.
On-page & Technical Audit Checklist:
- Site Map.
- Speed Load Test.
- Mobile Optimization.
- Broken Link Check.
- Details about Bad Backlinks
- Backlink Profile Overview
- Competitors Analysis.
- Find out Search console errors .
- Keyword research & targeting.
- On-page content.
- Image file names.
- Duplicate, partial and thin content.
- Recommendations on improving metrics.
These reports will help you to analyze your site and you will know what should be your next step to improve your ranking.
WHY choose ME?
- The fastest possible services.
- clients’ satisfaction and Simplicity
- All rates are quite reasonable.